Monday, June 4, 2012

Light Bubble

Hello!

I have been working over the past month in a new game I called Light Bubble, it is for the Windows phone.

Light Bubble is a puzzle game, you have to explode the bubbles by pressing on them, the bubbles have different amount of "layers" depending on their color, red is 1, yellow is 2, green is 3, and blue is 4. Once they explode they will release a rain reaction in 4 directions. This game was made making use of my entity system, check it out here:

Youtube Link

It only has 80 levels right now, I will be adding more levels in future updates, as well as more games.

Now that I have completed my 3 year course in game development, I have nothing to do but to work in my future projects, this is going to be one fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment