Saturday, November 19, 2011

About me

I am in my third year of game development at Algonquin College in Ottawa.

My name is Walter Torres, and online I being often referred as Jake, regardless of the name people call me I am a game developer, I tend to go on my own way to learn all sort of interesting things which are related to programming, that way I feel I get the best out of both worlds, one side in college doing what I have to do in order to pass and in the other side learning more on my own about anything that strikes my interest.

This being said the reason why I am opening a blog is to simply document my own learning, as well to have a reference to come to and to laugh at how silly I used to be in the past, it's always interesting to see when that happens and it is very rewarding to realize how much more you have learned.

If anybody finds whatever I do interesting or want to share their opinions on anything, I am most grateful to receive such, as it will help me further my studies or inspire curiosity on a certain subject.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment